Generally we use tracked courier and freight services for our shipping . Most goods are delivered within 5-10working days of receipt of payment provided the item is in stock. Delays may occur during peak times such as Christmas and long weekends in which case we will be in touch to keep you posted about the progress of your package.
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
The courier companies we use offer 'ATL' (Authority To Leave). This means that you may have them leave the rug somewhere safe if you will not be at home at time of delivery.
Once the rug has been delivered to you, we are unfortunately not able to assist in the event of your rug being stolen or going missing.
SHIPPING OF DESIGNER RUGS:
We hold selected sizes and styles of our designer ranges in our warehouse. The majority of these are shipped directly from Brink and Campman HQ in The Netherlands - at no extra cost. Due to Europe still being affected by Covid-19 there are additional delays with these shipments due to extra safety precautions and fewer international flights operating. This means that deliveries can take up to 30 days. We apologise for any inconvenience caused becuase of this.
Please note during Xmas holidays and New years from 22th December to 4th jan all orders will start proceeding after 4th of Jan .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RURAL ADDRESSES:
Please advise us if your address is rural in the notes field of your order. We do not charge extra but any large/long rugs longer than 1.5/1.6m or over 25kgs cannot be delivered to Rural addresses. We can arrange for your rug to be delivered to the closest depot or courier drop off point for you to collect. We can also look at folding the rug if you are unable to collect it yourself - please arrange with us via email or phone - firstname.lastname@example.org or 095796469.
You are welcome to pickup your item from our showroom - please call first to ensure your item is ready in-store.
After you have placed your order and we have processed your payment we will provide you with an order confirmation by email. This email does not guarantee that the product(s) you have ordered is/are available. It represents confirmation that we have received your order. Your order represents an offer to purchase, which we accept when we dispatch your product(s) and send you an email confirming that your product(s) has/have been dispatched
If your item is out of stock we will keep in touch with you via email to provide updates.
We try our best to be as accurate as possible regarding the rug size of all our rugs. Please accept a size variation of up to 5-10cm for hand made rugs . If you intend to purchase a hand made rug and require an exact measurement please contact us to confirm this.
Note: allow for a slight variation of colours depending on your monitor/screen settings.
(SEE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INFO)
Returns and Exchanges
- If your rug arrives and has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us within 3 days so we can rectify this for you.
- We offer a 7 day change of mind promise to our ONLINE customers – if your rug has arrived and its not quite what you wanted you can return it to us within 7 days no questions asked. We will provide you with a refund or store credit so you can choose something else from our range.This will provide you with peace of mind buying online. Please note that return shipping will be at buyers expenses. If you're located in New Zealand, rugs are returned to our Auckland showroom. If you're located in Australia, rugs are returned to our location in NSW. Items not eligible for change of mind returns: made to order rugs, custom size orders, or underlays. Orders of 3 or more items of any size or style, only a single item from the order is eligible for return. Orders of 2 or more of the same SKU (same style & same size), only a single item of the same SKU is eligible for return. (SEE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INFO)
- Please note there is no obligation to provide a refund if you buy a rug in store unless arranged prior to purchasing with a team member.
- We will fulfill all obligations under the consumer guarantees act with relation to our products.
- If you have any concerns with your purchase, we request that you contact us via email to give us an opportunity to alleviate these